[rfu-automation] PSA

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 13:11:37 CST 2009

Hi everyone,
Can you add this PSA to RFU's rotation?  Please let me know if it needs any
changes.
Thanks,
Nicole

On Tuesday, March 10, 2009, you can support the UCIMC and other
Champaign-Urbana non-profit organizations by enjoying a meal with family and
friends. On that day, participating restaurants in Champaign-Urbana will
donate a portion of their proceeds to support our work and the work of other
non-profits in our community. Pledge cards provided at each restaurant will
allow you to direct a portion of the proceeds to the UCIMC or any Community
Shares of Illinois member organization of your choice.
So call today and make your reservations! It's an easy way to make a
difference and to support valuable non-profits serving local community
needs.

The UCIMC will host:
Siam Terrace 367-8424 Dinner
212 W Main, Urbana

Other participating restaurants include:
Luna 356-5862 Lunch and Dinner
116 N Chestnut, Champaign

Kennedy’s 384-8111 Lunch and Dinner
2560 Stone Creek, Urbana