[rfu-automation] Fwd: show not airing in automation

Stephen Fonzo fonzo.stephen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 23:29:43 CST 2009

RFU Automation Group,

Vince is having consistent troubles with getting his show to air on
automation.  I've looked at this before and cannot see what the problem is,
aside from maybe high priority PSAs or IDs interrupting the file stream.
This could also explain some of the issues airshifters have reported with
remote broadcasts being dropped as well.  I'll look at this again tomorrow
to see what is going on.  If it's simply an issue of mics being left active
on the board at night, or someone coming in, then that's a simultaneously
easy/difficult problem to fix.  Does anyone have ideas on how to resolve
this just within the realm of ZaraRadio?

-Stephen