[rfu-automation] Fwd: [grc] Fwd: [ncra] Open Source Station Technology

Stephen Fonzo fonzo.stephen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 00:16:17 CST 2009

Andrew,

This looks really interesting and I think that RFU-Automation and Tech
should begin discussing these solutions soon.  Unfortunately, I am still in
the midst of planning the IMC Film Festival (next weekend, Feb 6-8), so I
will be preoccupied with that for another week.

[We are just now getting our fliers, posters, and programs printed, and we
will make sure to get these to the RFU membership and studio].

-Stephen

Stephen Fonzo
Media Training Advisor
AmeriCorps CTC VISTA