[rfu-automation] Re: [RFU] IndyMedia & Arts Lab psa

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 16:18:56 CDT 2009

If you send a text to rfu-automation at lists.chambana.net, someone will add it
to the page of PSA's that DJ's read on the air.  However, since so much of
the schedule is automated nowadays, it might be wise to also get an audio
recording to put into automation--I could help you with that, but we'd have
to schedule something before Sunday afternoon when I go out of town.

More info at: http://www.wrfu.net/psa

Best,
Jacob