[rfu-automation] FW: [Imc] Provena Covenant Medical Center

Pelman, Trent Trent.Pelman at provena.org
Mon Jul 6 13:06:18 CDT 2009

Good Afternoon,

I am the head of Marketing here at Provena and was wanting to know if we
could help with your programming. Please let me know. I look forward to
hearing from you.

Thanks!

Trent J Pelman

Marketing and Public Relations

Provena Covenant Medical Center

________________________________

Hi Trent,
I believe that you asking about Public Service Announcements on the
radio?  The IMC is home to WRFU 104.5, a community radio station that
runs public service announcements for community organizations.  If this
what you were looking for, please contact:
rfu-automation at lists.chambana.net for more information. You'll need to
send either a pre-recorded PSA or develop a text that DJ's can read
while on the air.
Please let us know if you have other questions.

Nicole
--
Nicole Pion
Outreach and Development Adviser

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 10:17 AM, Pelman, Trent