[rfu-automation] Fwd: Sea Change Radio syndicating station feed

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Fri Jun 26 15:55:28 CDT 2009

Could someone replace our current feed with this one - you should be
able to do it inside iTunes, but will probably then need to change
where Zara looks for the file, as the directory will probably change.

Also - Jacob was looking to call an Automation meeting. This is a good
idea, but we'll probably need to give a few days notice, as we should
get together various groups, including the various different groups
who have been working on organizing our music library. Once we pick a
day/time, it should be announced on the main list too, to catch those
interested who are not on the Automation list.

Might I suggest something like next Tuesday evening at 8pm? I'm
unlikely to be able to attend myself, as I'm busy writing.

Andrew

Begin forwarded message: