[rfu-automation] Free Speech Radio News (FSRN) costs

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Mon Mar 30 15:01:50 CDT 2009

I checked with FSRN about the cost of carrying it on WRFU. They would
be looking for $200 a year (after a first year 'trial run'). To my
mind, that suggests that we would need to be able to attract at least
$500 and probably closer to $800, in underwriting in order for this to
make sense for WRFU as a financial proposition.

Whether it would fit into our schedule - and how to balance the fact
that it's already carried on WEFT - remain questions to consider.

Perhaps an item for our next Automation and Finance meetings? Our next
general meeting is Tuesday 7th at 8pm - depending on the business on
hand we could discuss it briefly there too.

Andrew

Begin forwarded message: