[rfu-automation] Fwd: Classics for Kids - March 2009

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Mon May 4 13:01:11 CDT 2009

I should stress that because the program is available by podcast, we
can enter it into automation once, as with other syndicated shows - it
won't require regular work.

Perhaps we should have some training sessions on things like
automation and the other station systems over the summer, so that
people who are still around know how to use the various different
systems, and can train new volunteers.

Andrew