[rfu-automation] Station Meeting Tonight & RFU Automation

Stephen Fonzo fonzo.stephen at gmail.com
Tue May 5 17:12:33 CDT 2009

I will be unable to attend the WRFU station meeting tonight at 8pm.  I spoke
with Maggie Taylor today and we agree that we would like to call an WRFU
Automation group meeting sometime soon, and that these should be at least
monthly to keep up with changes to automated schedule items, show ads, IDs,
and public affairs.

Please respond to this thread if you are interested in resuming your
involvement with, or would like to get involved with, the Automation group.

-Stephen

--
Stephen Fonzo
Media Training Advisor