[rfu-automation] Station Meeting Tonight & RFU Automation

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Tue May 5 20:58:17 CDT 2009

FYI, I'm going to be leaving the station at the end of the month.
While I don't do a ton of work in Automation, I have been taking care
of the written, online PSAs as they trickle in.

I'd like to train someone for that spot before I leave.

-Noel

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 5:12 PM, Stephen Fonzo <fonzo.stephen at gmail.com> wrote:
> I will be unable to attend the WRFU station meeting tonight at 8pm.  I spoke
> with Maggie Taylor today and we agree that we would like to call an WRFU
> Automation group meeting sometime soon, and that these should be at least
> monthly to keep up with changes to automated schedule items, show ads, IDs,
> and public affairs.
>
> Please respond to this thread if you are interested in resuming your
> involvement with, or would like to get involved with, the Automation group.
>
> -Stephen
>
> --
> Stephen Fonzo
> Media Training Advisor
> AmeriCorps CTC VISTA
> Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center

Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark St., Apt. 24
Champaign, IL 61820-4420
630.740.5775