[rfu-automation] Re: WRN

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 6 14:28:24 CDT 2009

Hi Laura,
WRFU continues to broadcast WRN on teh following schedule:

Sunday 4-7am, Monday 4-7am, Tuesday 4-7am, Wednesday 4-7am, Thursday
4-7am, Friday 4-7am and Saturday 4-7am

Lori Serb is the new station manager, so is probably in a better
position to know if there are any issues that need to be resolved or
advice solicited.
Regards,
Mike Lehman