[rfu-automation] Fwd: PSA for automation?--GCAP AIDS WALK

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 14:29:41 CDT 2009

never got to this.  still not too late.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lori Serb <loriserb at loriserb.info>
Date: Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 12:34 PM
Subject: PSA for automation?--GCAP AIDS WALK
To: Jacob Barton <udderbot at gmail.com>

Hi Jacob,
Can you make this into a PSA in automation? I also have some materials from
Jason Finkelman that we should try to put into PSAs for automation--I will
bring those tonight the the Interview.

And…

I will NOT be able to attend the RFU membership meeting on Saturday--due to
having to work at my job. I do have an agenda item to pass along from Andrew
and will send that to you in a separate email.

Lori

Begin forwarded message: