[rfu-automation] This Company could once again Show some Crazy Green Tomorrow

bill at trud.ru bill at trud.ru
Sun Jun 9 03:10:11 UTC 2013

Buy Pick: H_A_I R! Biostem US To Grow! Grab on Monday!!! As Stem
Cell Sector Skyrockets In 2013 Biostem US has evolved a hair
growth mechanism generally known as: The Biostem MethodTM. This
process involves the use of platelet rich plasma injections, low
level laser therapy. This mixture has proven hihghly noteworthy
in restoring new hair growth in males and females. This is
getting ready to catapult this tiny stock as prs publishes.
Traders who purchase quick will cash large returns. Our research
indicates this stock is getting to lift off. By up to 1400%.
Granting brokers, who enter in now to book serious gains.
Recently, company insiders informed purchaing up shares with the
firms stock. Why is this huge? Thinking that stock is at
all-time lows, this was a smart and calculated deal. According
to bankers, when firms insiders purchase a bunch of stock, the
price tag that stock jumps up next a year. Conservatively...
Multiple of Its todays value. A little USD 2`000 trade would
come to... USD 90'000!!! Purchase H_A_I R on Mon, June 10!