[rfu-automation] I'll try to tell about myself more...

expressesplayback donotreply at gravatar.com
Sun Jun 9 13:28:11 UTC 2013

Hallo. I am a sweet and caring lady and my dream in life is to meet the beloved man for me.
I do not believe in theory of making a career for a woman to be happy and successful, for me the balance between work and family is important.

I see my duties as wife :to be a loving wife, mother, keeper of the family hearth.
I think  my photos  presents  who I am in reality. My eyes are always brightening. I am womanly, romantic, positive and active. I think there is a man who will love me. Just look into my eyes... http://yedxxe.freeoda.com Bye!