[rfu-membership] Re: [RFU] unscheduled shows

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at fastmail.fm
Tue Apr 24 14:47:16 CDT 2007

[snip] Mike Lehman wrote:
> This adds up to five hours though. I'm hesitant about approving this
>  without input from others, due to the 4 hour rule. Mike Lehman

I'm probably wrong on this, but I thought that the 4-hour rule applied
for individuals, not programming groups. If this is not the case, I
would recommend something like the following:

Each individual airshifter can have two hours of radio time, but airtime
is doled out per working group. There must be 2 or more airshifters per
programming group; therefore, each programming group has at least 4
hours. This way, airshifters who work on more than one show are able to.

I'm not sure if this would follow the original intent of the 4-hour
rule. Can someone elaborate the intent?

Thanks. - Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar