[rfu-membership] Re: [RFU] unscheduled shows

dan blah dan.blah at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:27:58 CDT 2007

i was under the impression this had already been passed in february.
either way, thats my currently scheduled time and i only need an hour
for sexy geek speak.  currently we sit in the studio for the first
hour doing research.  we can do that anywhere.  make the scheduled
time for tuesdays show from 11 to noon.  i would still like to have
the tuesday show moved to sunday before snss if it becomes available.
so...

7-10pm sundays, sunday night sound system - joe c. and myself
11am-12pm tuesdays, sexy geek speak - beeda and myself

Daniel