[rfu-membership] Propose a show! submission

Ken Urban KUrban at parkland.edu
Thu Aug 2 17:41:54 CDT 2007

Hi Matt & Ian

We  can work out a time for training ... fridays 6-7 aren't good for me.  What times are good for you ... actually Saturday from 2-4 is quite good for me.

Ken

Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science
Parkland College

Office: B129A
           (217)-353-2246

>>> "Noel L. Vivar" <nlvivar at gmail.com> 8/2/2007 3:01 PM >>>
I am currently out of town until 18 August. My first show when I
return is Friday 24 August.

Sorry. -Noel

On 8/2/07, wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net <wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net> wrote:
> Show Name : The Nomadic Coral Reef
>
> Show Description : We will provide music and stimulating conversation - the former will range across the auditory spectrum and the latter will encompass topical themes from community members.  We envision a two hour, bi-weekly program. We will play an eclectic and fun mix of music for an hour and a half interspersed with dynamic guests speaking on topics that will engage a broad listener base.  We will present a musical journey that transcends cultures and eras.  This would include a wide array of genres; including but not limited to traditional folk to modern and post-modern forms.
>
> Show Genre : Folk, Electronic, Experimental, Dance, Talk
>
> Your WRFU.net Username : baconandeggs
>
> Your Real Name : Matthew Delgado
>
> Your Email Address : medelgad at gmail.com
>
> 2nd Cohost WRFU.net Username : ianh3000
>
> 2nd Cohost Real Name : Ian Hartman
>
> 2nd Cohost Email Address : ihartma2 at uiuc.edu
>
> What is the status of your proposal? : Proposed programming group
>
> How much time are you seeking for this proposal? : 2hr
>
> How Often? : bi-weekly
>
> What are your preferred time slots? : Sat 2PM-4PM, Sun 1PM-3PM
>
> Working Group : Membership and Training
>
> Training Request : 6-7PM Friday's with Noel
>
> Are any group members currently involved with other media outlets? : no
>
> Do you plan to use languages other than English on the air? : no
>
> How many members of the proposing group identify as male? : 2
>
> -----
> Submitted by ianh3000 (http://www.wrfu.net/user/61) on Thu, 2007-08-02 13:11

Noel L. Vivar
505 East Clark Street, Apartment 24