[rfu-membership] Re: wanting a show

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 2 19:33:48 CDT 2007

Hi Vince,
I've cc-ed this to the membership group. The schedule is almost current,
except that Sunday from noon to 3pm is all taken with either existing
shows or a proposed show that is already in the bin, but which haven't
been updated on the schedule yet.

The rest of Sunday afternoon and evening is already occupied until midnight.

You can view the schedule at:
http://www.radiofreeurbana.org/station/schedule

Our next meeting will be Tuesday, August 7 at 8pm, downstairs at the IMC
in the Family Room.
Mike Lehman