[rfu-membership] Re: SHOW PROPOSAL

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 3 12:05:46 CDT 2007

Hi Vince,
I'll cc my reply to the RFU-membership group so they are aware of your
problems with the website. The show proposal page on the website has
given a few people problems, but Ken has managed to help people get
their proposals in somehow. BTW, it's always good to attend the general
meeting where your proposal is to be approved. The next one is Tuesday,
Aug. 7 at 8pm, but I think I passed that along to you already.

Please note that there is a 4 hour limit on shows by any one programming
group or individual operator. It's possible this might be waived for an
early morning show, since there is currently little demand for such
slots. This would also have to be approved at the general meeting if an
exception is to be made.

Note that you also must have at least two members who are paid and
trained members to form a programming group. So you'll want to figure
that out also.
Mike Lehman