[rfu-membership] Re: Blackout Forecast (New RFU Show)

Ken Urban KUrban at parkland.edu
Mon Aug 20 07:06:48 CDT 2007

All I need is confirmation from Dan and you're good to go.

What email address do you want to be the main one (that will receive official, low-traffic announcements?

If you send me a paragraph about you're show, I'll post it on the web and send it to the list servers.

Ken

Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science
Parkland College

Office: B129A
           (217)-353-2246

>>> Brianne Bolin <whowewilltobe at gmail.com> 8/19/2007 9:50 PM >>>
Hi Ken,

We've been trained as of tonight (by Dan), we've become members of both
the IMC and WRFU, and we've attended one meeting already. We can't make
it to the upcoming Tuesday meeting, but I'll be here for the first
September one to formally propose our show. In the meantime, we'd like
to switch our slot from Sundays at 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. back one hour to
Sundays from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., so we can be cleared out before the DJs
begin setting up (future plans include live shows with audience during
broadcast, again like the old time variety hours). But we'd like to
begin humbly, sans audience in the studio, on September 2.

May we be approved prior to the formal proposal, so we can begin Labor
Day weekend?

Thanks!
Brianne