[rfu-membership] Re: [RFU] schedule change(s)?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 20 11:18:11 CDT 2007

Hi Janice,
I checked the schedule. We didn't have William Jones penciled into the
schedule for his 1-3pm slot on Sunday and I let Ken know about adding
him in. I think Ken may have mistakenly included noon to 1pm as part of
William's slot, but I don't believe that is correct. I'm pretty sure
that it is open. I've cc-ed William on this email so that we can confirm
with him and Ken will also see it on the Membership list. Hopefully,
that will work for you.

Also, 10am-noon is now open, so if 11am to noon will work on, as an
existing show, you are eligible to apply for that.
Mike Lehman