[rfu-membership] Propose a show! submission

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 23:06:51 CDT 2007

The timeslot that Soul Refreshing is the same timeslot as what I have
been requesting my show be moved to since before the summer.

I've been requesting that my show be moved to 8-10 pm. This would free
up a 2-hour slot from 6-8pm for Soul Refreshing.

My secondary preference would be to take over my old programming group
member's timeslot (Love To Burn) from 7-9pm. This would allow for Soul
Refreshing to have the 1-hour timeslot. However, Soul Refreshing would
like to have a 2-hour slot, I would consider just taking the 6-8pm
timeslot.

Thanks. -Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar