[rfu-membership] Propose a show! submission

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 21 23:15:52 CDT 2007

I've noticed that we frequently get requests for "preferred time slot"
that are already occupied on the schedule. Maybe we need to clarify the
language on the form to indicate something like "preferred time slot
(that is not already on the schedule)" so as to avoid this frequent
disappointment to new members who may think that virtually any slot is
open for choosing?
Mike Lehman