[rfu-membership] Next Meeting?

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 00:45:22 CDT 2007

The Membership Working Group usually meets on the Sundays before the
General Body meetings. I was just wondering if we wanted to meet at
that same time in the near future.

If we do need to change the day, here's my availability:
Monday: Before 10pm
Wednesday: Before 10pm
Saturday: between 10am and 4pm
Sunday: between 10am and 10pm