[rfu-membership] Next Meeting?

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 23 07:53:50 CDT 2007

Thanks Noel, for explaining when the Membership Group usually  meets.  Did it happen to meet before this last general meeting?  Even if it did, with so much going on, perhaps we could meet this Sunday.  From, Mike's e-mail, it seems that there is plenty to discuss.  Was there a usual time for the meeting?  I would like to suggest 7:30 P.M.

  Lavana

"Noel L. Vivar" <nlvivar at gmail.com> wrote:
  The Membership Working Group usually meets on the Sundays before the
General Body meetings. I was just wondering if we wanted to meet at
that same time in the near future.

If we do need to change the day, here's my availability:
Monday: Before 10pm
Wednesday: Before 10pm
Saturday: between 10am and 4pm
Sunday: between 10am and 10pm