[rfu-membership] Next Meeting?

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Wed Aug 22 10:22:40 CDT 2007

I really dug the Sunday afternoon/evening meetings that were happening
around 5ish but an open to other times.

Times that work for me:
Sunday 5-6:30PM (Sunday Night Sound System starts at 7PM)
Monday anytime after 6pm
Tuesday n/a
Wednesday anytime after 6pm
Thursday n/a (lots of other IMC meetings happen on Thursdays as well)
Friday n/a (my chillazing time)
Saturday n/a (my chillazing time)