[rfu-membership] Re: [RFU] membership group meeting Sun 7:30 pm

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 00:46:59 CDT 2007

Can we move this meeting up earlier in the day? Perhaps at noon?

I have an event that starts at 4pm and will probably last until the
end of the evening.

One thing I'd like to add to the agenda is perhaps a "trainers'
training day." I just trained 3 people last week, and it made me
realize that I still don't know how EVERY single piece of equipment
works in the studio. Maybe I'm the only one, but some standardization
of what the trainers do would help too.

Sorry that I can't make the 7:30pm meeting. -Noel

On 8/26/07, RANDALL R HAWKINS <lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> We have some new shows and  members and a lot going on, and it has been
> awhile since there was an rfu membership group meeting.  So let's meet.
>
> The rfu membership group will be meeting on Sunday Sept 2 at 7:30 p.m. in
> the family room.
>
> Some suggested agenda items are:
>
> How is the membership list maintained?
> How are new membership dues collected?
> Active involvement in WRFU as a whole is necessary for each programming
> group.
>             How do make volunteering easier?
>              How do we publicize volunteering opportunities to the
> membership?
>              How do we enforce the policy for those shows that are not
> participating beyond their show?
>
> Review attendance at general meetings for the last year and compare this to
> the list of programming groups.  (Who has this information?  Can you bring
> it?  Can someone do this ahead of time?  I can if someone can bring me the
> attendance sheets.)
>
> How does the membership group want to arrange future meetings?
> Is there a member of the membership group who can attend the general
> meeting?
>
> Please suggest any items that need discussed before the general meeting.
>
> Please, suggest further agenda items.
>
> Lavana S. Hawkins

Noel L. Vivar
505 East Clark Street, Apartment 24