[rfu-membership] change membership group meeting to Sun noon

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 27 18:21:23 CDT 2007

The original suggested time of 7:30 proved to be impossible for some, so the meeting has been changed to noon on Sunday Sept 2.  If that this new time is impossible for someone who very much wants to be there, please let me know and we will try again.

  lavana

RANDALL R HAWKINS <lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    We have some new shows and  members and a lot going on, and it has been awhile since there was an rfu membership group meeting.  So let's meet.

  The rfu membership group will be meeting on Sunday Sept 2 at 7:30 p.m. in the family room.

  Some suggested agenda items are:

  How is the membership list maintained?
  How are new membership dues collected?
  Active involvement in WRFU as a whole is necessary for each programming group.
              How do make volunteering easier?
               How do we publicize volunteering opportunities to the membership?
               How do we enforce the policy for those shows that are not participating beyond their show?

  Review attendance at general meetings for the last year and compare this to the list of programming groups.  (Who has this information?  Can you bring it?  Can someone do this ahead of time?  I can if someone can bring me the attendance sheets.)

  How does the membership group want to arrange future meetings?
  Is there a member of the membership group who can attend the general meeting?

  Please suggest any items that need discussed before the general meeting.

  Please, suggest further agenda items.

  Lavana S. Hawkins