[rfu-membership] RFU Meeting, Tuesday, Dec. 4 at 8pm, & Membership Meeting Notes

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 10:40:53 CST 2007

I have a concern about the 2-members in a programming group by Sept. 30.

For students, we get back into town late August. This gives us just
under 1.5 months = 3 meetings to find a new partner. This is something
that I had to do this year, and it took me a good two months to find a
suitable partner (e.g. someone I got contact info for and someone I
thought that I could trust)... and I'm pretty visible if not the most
outgoing individual.

This drop-dead date may be a bit tough for orphans like me...

Just a thought. -Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar
505 East Clark Street, Apartment 24