[rfu-membership] Re: membership spreadsheet

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 15 22:05:04 CST 2007

Hi Ken,
This looks good to me.

I wonder if we should also incorporate fields that show when training
was done. This way we can add individuals and/or programming groups to
it and note their progress as they become qualified. But y'all are doing
such a great job, maybe that info is already being tracked somewhere else?
Mike Lehman