[rfu-membership] Re: membership/program group/wrfu database

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Thu Feb 22 19:12:59 CST 2007

Hey Tom,

You were on that list because you never submitted a survey form last
December and you haven't been on the schedule for 2 months.

I'll need the survey info about your show (offlist please), so I can put
it into the schedule/database;

Names of the people on the show,

Day and Time and Duration,

A permanment email address for the show,

The working group you're in,

An address for someone on the show,

A phone number to reach someone from the show,

Ken
Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science
Parkland College

Office: B129A
           (217)-353-2246
>>> "mr garza" <mistergarza at gmail.com> 02/22/07 6:06 PM >>>
Ken,
My name is Thomas Garza, and I work in conjunction with two other
people to do the 11th Indian show, which you have listed as something
you intend to delete from the database.
Can you tell me how we came to be on this list, and how I can go about
getting our show removed from it, as well as listed properly in the
database (I was told by someone who went to RFUs website, that they
couldn't find out any scheduling information about the show)?

thanks for you help.

Tom g