[rfu-membership] Welcome to WRFU - The Show - AON Productions

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Mon Feb 26 16:04:18 CST 2007

Hey William, nice you see your name here!

I'm doing scheduling here at WRFU, and I'll work to get this on the
air.

- There's already a show on at 10pm of Fridays called 'The Show'
what's up? Do you know Ray?

- Are you trained?  If so by whom and when

- Are you paid members?

If yes, then all I need to a valid timeslot, and you'll need to go to a
membership meeting and get approval from the membership (in the
minutes)

Let me know how I can help.

Ken

Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science
Parkland College

Office: B129A
           (217)-353-2246

>>> <wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net> 02/26/07 1:25 PM >>>
Show Name : The Show - AON Productions

Your WRFU.net Username : William Hawkins

Your Real Name : William Hawkins

Your Email Address : william.hawkins at yahoo.com

2nd Cohost WRFU.net Username : Mike Jones

2nd Cohost Real Name : Mike Jones

2nd Cohost Email Address : big_tigger61820 at yahoo.comc

Additional Cohost Information : Leon Fisher - midwesstdon2000 at yahoo.com

Kyon Edwards - kyon.edwards at yahoo.com
Brian Beck - bbeck at yahoo.com
Dino Thompson - subzero61820 at yahoo.com

What is the status of your proposal? : Group, willing to join with
others to form larger programming group

How much time are you seeking for this proposal? : 1.5hr

How Often? : weekly

What are your preferred time slots? : Friday - 10pm - 11:30pm

Working Group : Membership and Training;Technical

Are any group members currently involved with other media outlets? :
yes

If yes, please elaborate : WPGU, All or Nuthing Productions, Internet
Radio Academy

Do you plan to use languages other than English on the air? : no

How many members of the proposing group identify as male? : 6

How many members of the proposing group identify as African American? :
6

-----
Submitted by William Hawkins (http://www.wrfu.net/user/41) on Mon,
2007-02-26 13:25