[rfu-membership] Re: Training and Membership

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Tue Feb 27 15:45:32 CST 2007

I was wondering who kept track of renewals.  Training, scheduling and
membership are so intertwined, I think keeping one is the best idea.

Rather than (or in addition to) notifying Mike, you should send an
email to rfu-membership at lists.chambana.net when someone is trained and
paid.  That way the group has access to the info and there's a record of
the information.

I suppose we should lock down the archives so the info on it isn't
public.

Ken

Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science
Parkland College

Office: B129A
           (217)-353-2246

>>> "Ann Sibley" <ibgm1992 at insightbb.com> 02/26/07 9:01 PM >>>
What I have been doing is collecting from the people that I have
trained and
only the people that I train - I have them fill out a survey - collect
all
dues and put into the deposit box = Then I would place a call to Mike
Lehman
_ So that he would be aware of my actions _ I have trained for two
programs
_ Since the illness of Rev ZB -

That was Seed of Faith - Host Eloris Nash and just recently today I
collected 45.00 from Judy Grant - for her co-host' Judy joined WRFU in
October of 2006 - Judy  was trained and paid through Rev. ZB -She now
wants
her own program on Tuesday's.   So she added 45.00 for her Co-
host....

(The only other person that I know of that turned in monies was Ray
Morales)....

The last I heard we were combing Membership/Training and Scheduling'
(those
that want to train would train - my thought if you train someone for
programming then you would collect appropriate dues)....How hard is
that?

Ann Sibley