[rfu-membership] Weekly Log Report...

dan blah dan.blah at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 18:43:47 CDT 2007

Hey all,

This is a digest of anything not normal, log signed/completed and
transmitter checked normal.

NOTE:  I have not been able to follow the mailing lists so I did not
cross this with any show that sent notification to the mailing list.
(something to do at member ship meetings?)

ALSO NOTE:  As a reminder not signing the log is a violation of
station and FCC policy.  A shows first violation puts that show on
probation for a month during which time any other violation results in
termination of the show.

Sunday 2007-05-27
Nothing to report

Monday 2007-05-28
12-2pm IGBM - No entry
7-9pm Radio Triple 'R' - No entry
9-11pm Friction Radio - No entry

Tuesday 2007-05-29
1-2am It's Raining Discs & Ghouls - No entry
10am-12pm Sexy Geek Speak - No entry
4-6pm Universal Remonster - No entry

Wednesday 2007-05-30 (not on its own sheet)
8-10am Andrew Lloyd Weber to ZZ Top - No entry
4-6pm Lolaka ya Africa * - No entry

Thursday 2007-05-31
8-9am 11th Indian - Signed Wednesday's Log
9-11am Thur morn koffee - No entry
4-6pm Habari Connection News - No entry
7-8pm Hearts of Fire - No entry
8-9pm Muse - No entry
9-10pm Serenity - No entry
10pm-12am Late Nite Toast and Jam - No entry

Friday 2007-06-01
9-11am Heads up - No entry
4-6pm Hang the DJ - No entry
6-7pm Civil Music * - No entry
7-9pm Love To Burn * - No entry

Saturday 2007-06-02
12-2am Blu Flame Radio - No entry
12-1pm Acting on Faith * - No entry
1-3pm Tatums Touch - Signed log but not on the schedule
1-2pm Word Up Radio - No entry
3-4pm Higher Praise - Signed log but not on the schedule because they
signed Sunday 2007-06-03's log
4-5pm Higher Praise - Signed log but not on the schedule Sunday 2007-06-03's log
4-6pm Town Talk - No entry

--
Daniel