[rfu-membership] Re: [RFU] HEADS UP

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 11:25:49 CDT 2007

Not to put Ann on the spot, but I'd like to raise a issue to see if we want
to add to our policy.

I am glad that airshifters have taken to our policy of advance notice of
absences to heart and have been posting to the mailing list. The issue that
I would like to bring up is that non-absences should be ideally be posted a
week in advance so that everyone knows that a time slot is free and so it
could possibly be filled with a live airshifter.

Would we possibly want to extend the advance notice of absences policy so
that the notice needs to be sent out a week in advance? I know that I try to
post something at least five days in advance.

-Noel

On 6/14/07, Ann Sibley <ibgm1992 at insightbb.com> wrote:

>  Heads Up not broadcasting Friday – June 15 2007 -

Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark, Apt. 24
Champaign, IL 61820-4420
c.630.740.5775