[rfu-membership] Civil Music: Show sabbatical, etc.

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at fastmail.fm
Thu May 3 22:11:41 CDT 2007

Just a reminder and maybe an addendum:
My show Civil Music (Fridays 6pm to 7pm) will be going off air for the
summer.

I will be unable to do my show starting Friday, 11 April 2007, and will
be back to start my show up again on Friday, 24 August 2007.

Also, I would like to see if I can extend my show so that it goes from
6pm to 8pm on Fridays. Dan Conroe and Zach Rushing (my current
programming group) are not going to be doing their show starting next
year, and I would like to take one of their hours.

Lastly, I will be in Ken Urban's programming group (if he's still
willing) as soon as my current programming group dissolves.

Thanks. -Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark St., Apt. 24