[rfu-membership] Membership Meeting, Sunday Nov. 4 at noon

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 3 19:24:20 CDT 2007

We can probably meet in the library on the first floor.

I'll bring the latest membership renewal info. We need to come up with a
plan for stragglers, the timing of the combination change, etc. Also
need to plan for the how to handle the mass of open slots active shows
may be interested in, setting a date for that after we've purged the
non-renewers/inactive groups. It would be useful to have current log info.

Noel,
Are there any new show proposals?

Mike Lehman