[rfu-membership] <em>Propose a show!</em> submission

wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net
Tue Nov 13 11:15:15 CST 2007

Show Name : Have the Conversation

Show Description : A 50/50 mix of music and talk, with the talk portions attempting in part to capture the life and culture of western Urbana, from live music recordings to random street interviews.

Your WRFU.net Username : acvogel

Your Real Name : Adam Vogel

Your Email Address : acvogel at stanford.edu

2nd Cohost WRFU.net Username : nlvivar

2nd Cohost Real Name : Noel Vivar

2nd Cohost Email Address : nvivar at uiuc.edu

Additional Cohost Information : Abusing this form: I'm already a member of the Civil Music programming group, and would like to expand to a new show.  Still need to be trained.  Please let me know if this form is not the correct way to submit this request.

What is the status of your proposal? : Proposed programming group

How much time are you seeking for this proposal? : 2hr

How Often? : weekly

What are your preferred time slots? : Tue 6pm-8pm

Working Group : Automation and Traffic;0;0;0;0;0

Training Request : 8-10PM Friday's with Noel;9-11AM Saturday's with Ghost;7-10PM Sunday's with Blah;0;0;0

Are any group members currently involved with other media outlets? : no

Do you plan to use languages other than English on the air? : no

How many members of the proposing group identify as male? : 2

How many members of the proposing group identify as Caucasian? : 1

If other, please specify : Unsure of Noel's group identification, so did not fill it in.

-----