[rfu-membership] Re: [Rfu-schedule] <em>Propose a show!</em> submission

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 12:20:14 CST 2007

Adam,

The next steps for you would be to (1) register as a member and pay,
if you haven't already, and (2) get trained. If you would like to
train with me, my next show will be Friday 30 November. I will also be
available Friday 07 December during my show. I ask that you set up an
appointment with me ahead of time, and that you show up at 7:30pm, 30
minutes before my show, to go over some non-studio/equipment items.

If you are planning to train with Dan Blah or Nick (Ghost) I think
that they just train by drop-in. They are cc'ed on the email if you
wish to talk to them.

Let me know if you want to train with me. -Noel

On Nov 13, 2007 11:15 AM,  <wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net> wrote:
> Show Name : Have the Conversation
>
> Show Description : A 50/50 mix of music and talk, with the talk portions attempting in part to capture the life and culture of western Urbana, from live music recordings to random street interviews.
>
> Your WRFU.net Username : acvogel
>
> Your Real Name : Adam Vogel
>
> Your Email Address : acvogel at stanford.edu
>
> 2nd Cohost WRFU.net Username : nlvivar
>
> 2nd Cohost Real Name : Noel Vivar
>
> 2nd Cohost Email Address : nvivar at uiuc.edu
>
> Additional Cohost Information : Abusing this form: I'm already a member of the Civil Music programming group, and would like to expand to a new show.  Still need to be trained.  Please let me know if this form is not the correct way to submit this request.
>
> What is the status of your proposal? : Proposed programming group
>
> How much time are you seeking for this proposal? : 2hr
>
> How Often? : weekly
>
> What are your preferred time slots? : Tue 6pm-8pm
>
> Working Group : Automation and Traffic;0;0;0;0;0
>
> Training Request : 8-10PM Friday's with Noel;9-11AM Saturday's with Ghost;7-10PM Sunday's with Blah;0;0;0
>
> Are any group members currently involved with other media outlets? : no
>
> Do you plan to use languages other than English on the air? : no
>
> How many members of the proposing group identify as male? : 2
>
> How many members of the proposing group identify as Caucasian? : 1
>
> If other, please specify : Unsure of Noel's group identification, so did not fill it in.
>
> -----

Noel L. Vivar
505 East Clark Street, Apartment 24
Champaign, Illinois 61820-4420