[rfu-membership] Draft Revised IMC Membership Form

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 12:50:17 CST 2007

Fee: Changing wording ounds good. We can change to "donation of
first-born male."

I wasn't really thinking about removing items. I was thinking that we
should make things clearer and more linear... like in a tax form. Say "If WRFU
membership is desired, fill out items 3-12." or something like that.

-Noel

Noel L. Vivar
505 East Clark Street, Apartment 24
Champaign, Illinois 61820-4420