[rfu-membership] Draft Revised IMC Membership Form

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 15 10:06:12 CST 2007

Noel,
While the IMC membership form is rather comprehensive, we need just
about everything on it -- and it's best to have it all connected in one
place to avoid so much of the work I've been doing to gather it together.

You're way ahead of me on the training form...:)

Should the training form have a slot for the initial programming
group(s) or will we track that in some other way by cross-referencing?

On the last line of the Training form, I'd recommend dropping the word
"fee" so that it better conforms with various tax exemption issues.
Mike Lehman