[rfu-membership] The Culling & Scheduling

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 02:34:44 CDT 2007

So I've been meaning to talk about a small logisitcal problem
concerning our big 01 November culling of degerate shows and the
scheduling changes that fall out from that.

I will be out of town at a conference from Thursday 01 November to
Sunday 04 November. This means that I will not even be able to look at
any of the new scheduling requests until the night of Sunday 04
November, or more reailstically Monday 05 November.

How do we want to handle this?

-Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar