[rfu-membership] The Culling & Scheduling

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 20 10:19:24 CDT 2007

Noel,
If we could have the list ready for the Nov. 6 meeting, then that will
give us one last chance for corrections at the meeting, then final
action taken at that point to dispossess those groups no longer
qualified. I will be compiling membership renewals and should have a
list sent to you by then.

Does this sound like a plan?
Mike Lehman