[rfu-membership] The Culling & Scheduling

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 23:31:11 CDT 2007

I assume that when you say "list ready by Nov. 6 meeting" the list
that you refer to is a list along the lines of what you passed onto me
last meeting, and not a "schedule" of any sorts.

If I get the gist of your message:
November 1st: Write up a "naughty" list.
November 6th: Show list at meeting to make corrections
Sometime very soon after that: Actions taken to correct the schedule.

Does this sound about right?

-Noel

PS - this also probably means that I will be unable to make the
membership meeting on the  4th of November.

--
Noel L. Vivar
505 East Clark Street, Apartment 24