[rfu-membership] The Culling & Scheduling

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 23 09:04:30 CDT 2007

Noel,
The list I am compiling will be of those who have renewed their
memberships that I am collecting from the membership forms as they come
in. I hope to have them broken down by programming group, but I don't
have a list of members by programming group. Do you have one?

The plan is to merge the membership renewal list with the show log list
to confirm that people are both members and are logging their show. Most
likely, the lock change won't happen until Thanksgiving break, in order
to make the change as easy to accomplish as possible.
Mike Lehman