[rfu-membership] The Culling & Scheduling

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:20:59 CDT 2007

On the website, shows are attached to the webiste login accounts. I
would expect the newer members all have accounts and we can track them
down that way. However, I would also expect that there are quite a few
members who are not registered with the website.

-Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar
505 East Clark Street, Apartment 24