[rfu-membership] Membership meeting Sunday at Noon

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 1 23:50:24 CDT 2007

A meeting of the membership working group is planned for noon tomorrow, Sunday, in the Family Room

  Some suggested agenda items are:

  How is the membership list maintained?
  A brief review of how membership dues are collected, how new members join.
  Is there a member of the membership group and finance group who can be on the IMC - Finance list to recieve notices of new members?

  Active involvement in WRFU as a whole is necessary for each programming group.
              How do make volunteering easier?
               How do we publicize volunteering opportunities to the membership?
               How do we enforce the policy for those shows that are not participating beyond their show?
               Determining a way for the past meeting attendance sheets to be reviewed and then deciding what to do with this information.

  What are the other duties of the membership group, and how are they currently being done?
  What improvements are needed?
              scheduling
              training
              anything else?

  Discussing how to find a replacement for Mike as station manager?
              qualifications, hours involved, duties involved, volunteers, recruiting, what do we need to do?

  start the work of getting the paperwork and permits needed for the new tower

  Is there a member of the membership group who can attend the general meeting?
  Please suggest any items that need discussed before the general meeting.

  When will the next meeting be

  Please, suggest further agenda items.

  Lavana S. Hawkins