[rfu-membership] Re: scheduling on WRFU, Thurs 8-10pm

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Tue Sep 4 12:39:16 CDT 2007

You need to get the membership to agree to that. It would set quite a precedence.

I"ve CC'ed the email address I have for the show that runs at that time slot on this email.  I've also CC'ed membership so they'll be prepared for this.

Ken

Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science
Parkland College

Office: B129A
           (217)-353-2246

>>> Matthew Delgado <medelgad at gmail.com> 09/04/07 10:09 AM >>>
Hi Ken,
    Ian and I (programming group: The Nomadic Coral Reef)  having been
broadcasting for the past four weeks in the time slot of Thursday
8pm-10pm.  It seems that no one is showing up to that time.   I would
like to propose that it be our regular weekly time slot, and have it put
on the schedule, pending approval at tonight's general meeting.

Thanks,

Matt