[rfu-membership] sorted the mail

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 5 17:01:48 CDT 2007

  While I was in the IMC today, Joy asked if I could sort the items that have accumulated in the rfu mail box in the office. I do not throw stuff away unless it is my stuff (and then sometimes I still don't), but I did sort through. Much of what was in the box looked like it could be filed, or was music for the station.

  So here are the categories I made and where I put them

  mail -- still in the box -- I made a list of items I left in the box to send to Mike, but the list is in my car and my son has the car-- and I don't want to wait on him any longer to send this message

  trash -- in a box in the doorway of the vault -- waiting to be confirmed as trash

  to be filed -- in a box in the doorway of the vault

  past fundraising and outreach materials -- in a box in the doorway of the vault

  music-- in a box in the production room --

  I am able to do the filing and trash throwing when Mike or someone verifies that is what needs to be done with those items, so when you see those boxes, etc, please know that I do not consider the job finished. Joy seemed to think it was best for something to be done with them as they were severely overflowing. And I tend to get in trouble a lot more for doing something than I get in trouble for doing nothing. I realize full well that the decisions that I made may not be the same ones, someone else may have made. I hope that what I began, today will not hinder anyone else, but can perhaps be a step towards achieving some order.

  Lavana