[rfu-membership] Re: scheduling on WRFU, Thurs 8-10pm

Anita Chary anita.chary at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 14:41:54 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I actually had to leave WRFU in January because of increasing academic
commitments.  I used to do a show from 8-9 on Thursdays, which I
believe was taken over by someone else when I left.  If that person is
not showing up, there is no need to worry about me wanting the air
time.  I hope all is going well with the station, and I hope this
helps.

Anita